Use it just the way you would use your regular hair removal wax. Like the wax, this remedy will only help remove the unwanted hair temporarily, not permanently.
- Mix together 2 teaspoons of granulated sugar,
- 1 teaspoon of honey and 1 teaspoon of water.
- Heat the mixture in a microwave for 20 to 30 seconds until it turns brown.
- Allow it to cool
- Using a spatula, apply it on the areas where you want to remove the hair.
- Place a cloth strip over the mixture and smooth it out in the direction of the hair growth.
- After a few seconds, rip it off in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Repeat as needed