Brown spots are something that appears when people get older and they usually appear on the face, hands, limbs and shoulders.
You can easily get rid of them, by using two ingredients that you have in your home and you do not have to spend a lot of money.
WHAT TRIGGERS THE LOOK OF AGE AREAS?
The main reason that these brown spots appear is usually exposing the skin on the sun for a long time. The melanin appears on your skin, it makes your skin darker, but when the color will start to fade all you have got a brown spots.
CAN AGE SPOTS DAMAGE HEALTH?
Every age spot does not mean that can lead to cancer but you should be aware of these signs:
- Search for any strange borders around the spots
- Notice if the affected area is growing or changing.
- Watch closely if they are changing color especially if they get darker.
- If your brown spots have actually become red or tender, consult your doctor immedietly.
There is ABCDEs test that can lead you if you have any misunderstandings.
GET RID OF AGE SPOTS
You can try the combination of fresh onion juice and apple cider vinegar.
The ACV is known as a exfoliant and helps in removing dead layer on your skin. The fresh onion juice is good for minimize free radicals damage because is rich in antioxidants.
ANTI-AGE SPOT RECIPE
Initially, cut the fresh onion into pieces next, put it with a half a cup of organic apple cider vinegar in a blender and mix both the components well till you get a smooth texture. In the end, use a cotton ball to apply the mixture on your age spots. In order to get the very best results, repeat the tratment every day, for 2-4 weeks.
The result cannot be seen over night, but you have to be patient and you will see the result in a couple of weeks, however still you will have to continue with the treatment till they are gone forever,
Is there any way to prevent age areas?
- You can wear clothes that cover your skin
- Use sunscreen even in winter days
- Do not spend long time at the sun
- Do not use tanning beds
- Discuss with your doctor if you notice any suspicious spots!