Diabetes is an incurable conditions causing shifts ups and down in the blood sugar levels.
According to a statistics from 2013, more than 382 million people all over the world suffer from this disease.
It happens for two reasons: the pancreas can`t produce insulin, or the body can`t use properly the produced insulin.
Some of the symptoms of diabetes are:
- Frequent urination, especially during the night
- Felling thirsty all the time
- Feeling tired all the time
- Blurred vision
- Unexplained loss of weight
- Wounds heal very slowly
- Burning and itchy sensation around the pubic area
Diabetes can cause many additional health problems like, weakness, heart problems, kidney failure, loss of eyesight, or poor vision, erectile dysfunction, and many more.
There are 3 types of diabetes:
- Type 1 diabetes: called juvenile, which occurs when the immune system destroys beta cells of pancreas, responsible for insulin production.
- Type 2 diabetes: called adult, which occurs when the organism can`t properly use insulin, or doesn`t produce enough insulin.
- Gestational diabetes: as the name says, occurs during pregnancy, usually in the second trimester.
Natural remedy for diabetes:
Boil 10-15 tender mango leaves in a glass of water, and let them simmer the whole night. In the morning, drink the water on an empty stomach, and continue with the treatment for 2-3 months, for best effects.
Another way to use mango leaves is to dry and ground them, then consume half a teaspoon of the powder twice a day.
Mango leaves are beneficial not only for diabetes, but for the overall health, since they contain many vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and enzymes. They can be used to treat: diarrhea, colds, bronchitis, asthma, fever, varicose veins or insomnia, as well as to make your blood vessels stronger and regulate blood pressure.