When it comes to “that time of the month”, some women are blessed with an easy period, but other go through hell.
If you are dealing with painful period there are some things you shouldn’t do:
- Having Unprotected Sex – The best thing you can do is to not have intercourse while on your period in order to avoid infections. But if you do it anyway, make sure you use protection.
- Skipping Meals – When you are on your period, you are losing a lot of blood and you need food to make you feel more energetic, that is why you shouldn’t skip any meal when on a period.
- Physical Work – If you have back or stomach pain during periods, you should avoid any kind of physical work because it will worsen your pain.
- Eat Fast Food – Of course you can treat yourself by all means when you are on your period, but try not to eat too much unhealthy meals. Also, eating fast food in the middle of the night might seem like a good idea, but your stomach may disagree with you.
- Work – Staying away from work when you are on your period is impossible for most women, but it is definitely a good idea. If you can take a day or two off work then you should do it.
- Staying Up All Night – Going to bed early will make you feel better when you are on your period. So that is why you should avoid staying up late or all night.
When on your period you should:
- Not drink ice water (it may lead to menstrual blood remaining in the uterine wall.)
- Avoid drinking soda water
- Avoid eating cucumbers (substance consisted in cucumber can be the cause for some liquid to stay in the uterus walls)